✓ When life gets busy and stressful, learn to stay calm ✓7 chapters of exercises, psychological tricks, self-improvement tips and strategies for managing your stress ✓ Contains CBT exercises, daily trackers, and journal pages ✓ Designed to help you manage stress and anxiety symptoms
1. Write Your Own Story:The Anxiety Loop, Symptoms of Anxiety, Own Your Story
2. Edit Your Journey:A Daily Routine To Manage Your Anxiety, Build Positive Habits, Your Perfect Morning, Balance Your Life
3. Priming Your Mind:How To Build Mental Strength, Challenging Anxious Thoughts, Ground Yourself, Be Mindful
4. Is There A Quick Fix For Anxiety:How To Breathe To Calm Down, 10 Ways To Calm Your Mind, What To Do When You Feel Overwhelmed
5. Give Yourself Permission: Why You Need To Track Your Mood, Your Mood Tracker
6. Train Your Brain:What Is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, How To Examine You Thoughts, A Ten-Step Checklist For Rewiring Your Mind
7. Turning Negatives Into Positives:4 Keys To Overcoming Negative Thoughts, Reframing Negative Situations
HOW TO PLAN A STRESS-FREE DAY
1. Start by getting to know yourself and the way your mind works in the first chapter. Fill in your journal pages and identify your stress and anxiety triggers.
2. Work on your daily habits and build a better daily routine with the routine tracking section and mood maps.
3. Fill in the Stress Less journal as often as you need it, or work through it daily. Use the CBT exercises to untwist negative and anxious thoughts and work on building more rational thoughts.
The Stress Less journal will teach you how to understand your mind to conquer your thoughts and edit your routine to lessen stress.
Measures 140 x 210 mm
Cream textured vegan leather cover with metallic red detailing